Why become a member? ×

Long Overdue clearout

katri

I've been meaning to put thee for a while now and i finally got round to it.

I have 5 pedals that are up for sale

[b]Tone Factor Eleven[/b] This is a bit of a rarity, only 25 made to my knowledge and this is number 11. Its a really nice clean boost with a huge amount of boost available with the tone control that cuts a little bass but you get a nice sound with it at around about 10 o'clock. [b]£70[/b]

[b]Tone Factor Mobius[/b] This is a really cool but simple pedal. for those that dont know it is a feedback loop, which means that you put an effect in the loop of the mobius and it goes through multiple times creating a crazy sound especially when used with phasers, flangers and delays. [b]Withdrawn[/b]

[b]Tone Factor Fuzz Saw[/b] One of my favorite pedals i have ever owned. i am only selling because i managed to pry a bass fuzz say from tayste's hands :). it is a great fuzz, and personally i love the one knob operation, im told it is loosely based on a fuzz face. [b]£60[/b]

[b]Subdecay EchoBox proto[/b] This is another oddity, it is a prototype that was made by subdecay before they started making the echobox. it is almost the same as the current production model but lacks the natural decay switch and the modulation control. It is one of only 25 made. [b]SOLD[/b]

last but by no means least
[b]Boss OC-2[/b] I dont think that this needs much explaination really cool synthy sounding octave down. [b]£45[/b]

All trades considered but money is always preferred. PayPal only. I will ship pretty much anywhere in the world :rolleyes:

EDIT: if you need to get in contact with me email me I'll probably respond much quicker [email protected] or on twitter @DKatri

Edited by katri

seriously tempted by the echobox, but ive already got a Digitech Hardwire delay and an RV3 AND i just returned my production model Echobox.

I'd prefer to trade something for the echobox, what you after?

might mean a few quid from your end though :S

i got:
Barber Linden EQ
Devi Dark Boost
Boss RV3 (maybe)

I do have the BassFuzzsaw too, Im assuming you've got the other one?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...