Why become a member? ×

Genz Shuttle 6.0 - Now SOLD subject to the usual

Delberthot

I've decided that I'm just not getting 'my sound' from my Shuttle and that sound comes only from Gallien Krueger so I'm looking to do a bit of trading to get myself another GK head.

The trades I have in mind are based on the current prices on the Bassmerchant website.

I am looking for a 700RB II as a swap with some cash my way, a straight swap for a 1001RB II and if you also fancy a fretless I am looking to trade my Shuttle and my Squier VM Fretless (with TI flats) for a 2001RB.

The shuttle is in excellent condition and has been stored in a laptop bag since day 1 when it is not being used. This is included and comes complete with shoulder strap and pockets for leads and stuff. The Shuttle has the original ruby tube as I haven't felt the need to mess about with it. I've used the flash when taking pictures of the amp to show you the scratches on the side from mounting it to the bracket I made for it on my cab stand. They really are pretty much unnoticable normally and the pics make them look ten times worse than what they really are. The Boss pedal and lighting controller in the first couple of pics are not included but give you an idea of the space in the bag for other stuff

Anyone who knows me knows that I always keep my gear in great condition and it is never abused and I would like the same from anything that I trade this for.

I really like the Shuttle cos it is just so powerful and light but it just can't give me the sound that I am looking for.

Pics of the bass if you have a 2001RB:-

I'm looking for £460 for the amp delivered and £160 for the bass but that would have to be collection only as I don't have anything to pack it in. Preferrable payment would be cash/cheque and then Paypal but I would have to add the charges onto the price

Edited by Delberthot

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll wait to see what happens with getting a GK head first. Its what I really want.

If your amp's not sold and I change my mind further down the road then we could arrange to get together over a coffee and a Shroeder 1212L. :)

Edited by Delberthot

A gig at the end of the month's been cancelled so i could sell this after next Friday's gig as I have a few weeks to locate a GK head for those of you who are interested but don't have a GK head for a trade. Otherwise its off to Evilbay then

Hi

I am intersted in your Genz Benx shuttle 6

- I can pay cash - but if you are interested could swap
either
a Ampeg SVT-3PRO classic sounds with 5 Valve Preamp and 450 Watts RMS power amp in a custom 3U flight case (only 18" deep) with All New Valves 2 gigs back.

or alternatively a Shroeder 21012R 1200 watt into 4 ohms RMS complete with Mesa Bogie removable casters and Roqsolid Roach Strong custom Cover. It is two years old and in good condition.

I am in North Yorkshire but could meet you half way

Hi

I've got my heart set on another GK head and already own a Schroeder 1212L cab which is more than enough for what I need but than for the offer.

I'm waiting for some pics from another BC user for a possible trade but I'm still open to offers if we decide not to go ahead with it.

Edited by Delberthot