Why become a member? ×

Big Muff Pi, Stereo MM Hazarai

ase_one23

first up is yr olde classic big muff pi, no wooden box but everything else. VVGC, a few teeny tiny scratches on the black paint that you cant see unless 2 inches away - £37 posted

NEW!!!!! Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai. in box, no adaptor, pretty much as new. although it's great fun i need the cash right now! £105 delivered.

jekyll & hyde SOLD.

DHA SOLD.

Daddy-O SOLD.

thanks!

Edited by ase_one23

[quote name='Jarhead' post='557352' date='Jul 31 2009, 07:01 PM']I like the sound of the Visual Sound pedal. Any sound clips of it with a bass?

Zach[/quote]

no probs man, i'll record some clips tonight and post them along with the pics (finally!!!)

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='ase_one23' post='557695' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:09 PM']no probs man, i'll record some clips tonight and post them along with the pics (finally!!!)[/quote]

yes, i am a lazy ****. but i really need to get these moving now so price drop and also am after a coupla things, i'm interested in trade for reverb, delay, boost / mild od or fuzz pedals - hit me up with offers!!!!

jekyll & hyde,
clips thro guitar rig, basically clean then:

drive @ 9, tone 8, 12, 5
drive @ 12, tone 8, 12, 9
drive @ 5, etc....

all thro the jekyll side with bassboost switch on.

[url="http://rapidshare.com/files/272641072/demo1.wav.html"]http://rapidshare.com/files/272641072/demo1.wav.html[/url]

i've noticed i've left some ham-fisted noodling on at the end. don't laugh too hard. :)

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='589903' date='Sep 4 2009, 05:24 PM']See if Ou7shined will swap it for the unpainted VT1 he was also selling - that has an input pad control that should let you use the T-40 with it no probs![/quote]
thought exactly the same thing when i read it