Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Schecter cv-4 *NOW GONE*

razze06

Schecter cv-4, made in korea about 2004. Active pre-amp, 4-strings, through-body stringing, a rather thin and fast maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, alder body, Duncan designed pickups, one Musicman-style humbucker at the bridge, one j-style closer the the neck. Extremely versatile, with 3-band eq on board, plus a "slap switch", which automatically scoop the mids and boost the bass, for a very fat and rich slapping sound. You can get truly good rock and funk sounds out of it.

Conditions is almost as new. I've never gigged it, and only used for a few band practices. Otherwise kept in the house for home practice.

Will take £170 shipped to most of uk, but mainly interested in trades or p/x.

Edited by razze06

• 4 months later...

I am wondering if schecters simply don't sell or trade...

I think it's great, well built, and very versatile. It just isn't right or the stuff I do at the moment, simple as that :)

If it's a price issue, let me know, i understand Xmas is coming up and all.
I will post this, and anyone is welcome to come and have a play

[quote name='razze06' post='678205' date='Dec 8 2009, 05:23 PM']I am wondering if schecters simply don't sell or trade...

I think it's great, well built, and very versatile. It just isn't right or the stuff I do at the moment, simple as that :)

If it's a price issue, let me know, i understand Xmas is coming up and all.
I will post this, and anyone is welcome to come and have a play[/quote]
i bloomin love schecters :-)wish i had something of the same lower value to trade? trading yamaha on my post,an some peds boss/marshell?

Edited by danbowskill

• 4 weeks later...