Why become a member? ×

Paintshop Pros...

charic

Im just wondering if anyone is bored enough to attempt a thunderbird bass paintshop for me.

The spec im considering is alpine white body, black hardware and scratchplate. Matching white headstock, maple neck with black blocks.

The image in my head is good Id just like to see it before I keep dreaming :rolleyes: especially as Ive actually started drawing up specs :)

If anyones up for it then thanks alot and a drinks in it for ya if we meet at a bass bash :lol:

[quote name='charic' post='553626' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:00 AM']Im just wondering if anyone is bored enough to attempt a thunderbird bass paintshop for me.

The spec im considering is alpine white body, black hardware and scratchplate. Matching white headstock, maple neck with black blocks.

The image in my head is good Id just like to see it before I keep dreaming :lol: especially as Ive actually started drawing up specs :)

If anyones up for it then thanks alot and a drinks in it for ya if we meet at a bass bash :D[/quote]
:rolleyes: I was actually thinking of doing this when you mentioned it the other day. I'll use the description you described in the GAS thread?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='charic' post='555763' date='Jul 29 2009, 11:48 PM']Its hard to believe it hasnt been done![/quote]
Just happened to be browsing at Ishibashi today and they have a white Epi thunderbird for around £185 - would need a new fingerboard and scratchplate though :)