Why become a member? ×

Squier Active Jazz Bass V *SOLD*

Deep Thought

Bought only a few weeks ago from these very pages, from a Basschatter who in turn had only had it a few months from new. I bought it as an experiment to see whether I needed a 5-string, and I have now concluded that I don't. No reflection whatsoever on this fine bass, I've just concluded that I am a 4-string man.
All black, with matching headstock, and ebanol fingerboard with side dots. Active pickups with slap switch. Looks fabulous, and ideal for someone, who, like me, wants to have a go at a 5-string, or a backup for a seasoned 5-string player. For the sake of honesty there are some very light pick marks on the front, only visible at certain angles, and a small paint flaw on the top horn, again only noticeable close up. Otherwise as new, with a new set of Elites on it. For sale for what I paid for it, £180, plus postage, or collection of course if you fancy a trip to Cornwall.

Edited by Deep Thought

I have the white version of this bass.
I purchased it from here just so I had a working 5 string, and I haven't been disappointed, sooo much bass for the money
Wide spacing (standard 4 string jazz spacing), but as a result, it doesn't feel alien at all if you're mainly a 4 player!

Si

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...