Why become a member? ×

Idle Hands at the Hole in t'Wall, Hebden Bridge

yorks5stringer

We're bringing along a sax player too (basically cos we thought we may be drummerless, but now sorted).

Will be our penultimate gig with Rebecca [i]who is leaving us because she has been asked to donate her vocal chords to Madonna as all those ciggies have taken their toll.
Whilst Rebecca will be speechless for the rest of her life, Madonna is giving her the previously adopted child as a new one has just been brought in.....[/i]

NB All text in italics is totally untrue.

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='549320' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:31 PM']We're bringing along a sax player too (basically cos we thought we may be drummerless, but now sorted).

Will be our penultimate gig with Rebecca [i]who is leaving us because she has been asked to donate her vocal chords to Madonna as all those ciggies have taken their toll.
Whilst Rebecca will be speechless for the rest of her life, Madonna is giving her the previously adopted child as a new one has just been brought in.....[/i]

NB All text in italics is totally untrue.[/quote]
Hope it goes well Keef. I'm doing the Wedding Anniversary thang, so can't make it.

We used to play there years ago ...and you really do play through a hole in the wall!
Hebden Bridge, I like it...the land that time forgot :)

Ironically our next gig (Chainsaw) is at a pub in Pateley Bridge, run by the landlady that used to have us at her previous pub ...The Hole in the Wall, Hebden Bridge.