Why become a member? ×

SOLD Status Energy bass

Greene-Mann

For sale my early 90's status energy bass (graphite neck)
Has a walnut body, controls are Volume, Pickup Blend & treble boost/cut
has 2 jazz bass pickups (made by status) and has a zero fret

SOLD

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Greene-Mann

God - how many gigs did I do with one of these? Hundreds I should think. Fretmeister has it now as I went headless. Photo of me on stage with one in front of me as I type.

Wonderful to play - plenty of tonal variation.........

Some may say 'entry level' Status and those of us who've owned one will have a little knowing smile to ourselves if they do.

Somebody buy this - it will not disappoint you.

Cheers DrDave; i love this thing but its gotta go due to me owing me brother more money than id like to;
It sounds awsome; and plays really nice aswell, when recording with it's so clean!
The other thing i found was it never seems to go out of tune! When it was my main bass i must have gone a fortnight (or seemed like it) without retuning it and was still fine (was checking with electric tuner and it was always spot on!)

Also will soon sell the Mustang in my avatar; PM me if you want all the details of it cheers.

Edited by Greene-Mann

SOLD Pending...using this thread as an easy way to show pics

Pics of slight damages; also has some buckle rash; however is so shallow i couldnt catch it in pictures.

(Sorry about all the toot in the background of last pic; but hey i'm a student)

Edited by Greene-Mann

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'll hold my hand up to a cock-up in communications on this one - nowt to do with the bass itself!

Sorry about that.

Muzz

[quote name='Greene-Mann' post='558555' date='Aug 2 2009, 03:55 PM']Back up for sale[/quote]