Why become a member? ×

Eventide Timefactor

TheButler

Hey y'all,

I was toying with the idea of getting one of these. Essentially i've not found somewhere that stocks it, so the likelihood of trying one is unfortunately quite slim. Anyway, i tried the Modfactor in guitarguitar and was quite blown away by what i was hearing. So, would i be safe to trust the 'Timefactor' would be just as good... but a 'delay' equivalent? I know Eventide is highly regarded for their effects, but i'd just not heard too much about this pedal in particular. Any thoughts?

Last year i had been through a few delays, never finding the right one i might add, so this would maybe be an end to my search perhaps?

Thankin' you
Jamie

I think they've fallen under the radar a little, the pitchfactor and modfactor have been quite revolutionary, there haven't been that many pitch and modulation pedals with the versatility and control of these, but all in one delay boxes have been around for a while (dd-20, dl-4), I think the idea is they're basically just rack units in pedals, and like you said, knowing the quality and reputation of the pitch and mod factors, I'd be very suprised if the timefactor was anything short of amazing, but they bloody better be for what they cost