Why become a member? ×

Ibanez IDGB5

erisu

Hey guys

Is anyone shocked that the Ibanez IDGB5 double gig bass is not in stock anywhere in the UK? I placed an order at DV247 on Monday and got a reply saying their next shipment is in stock January 2010!!! So i cancelled my order with them and phoned [url="http://www.wmcmusic.co.uk/accessories/cases/ibanez-idgb5-bk.html"]http://www.wmcmusic.co.uk/accessories/case...z-idgb5-bk.html[/url] making sure they have it in stock but they don't have any and said should be getting some in next month.

I ran a further google search and Dolphin music doesn't even stock these anymore :) and other places only sell the guitar version :rolleyes: arghh! I want one of these gig bags for two of my basses to go to a studio next sunday and I might be taking the tube there in a one hour journey :lol: Don't really fancy carrying two gig bags around tbh lol

On Thomann, it says in their stock level they have them in stock but I dropped them an email yesterday to make sure they do have one in stock but no reply yet.

Does anyone know anywhere else I can get one from? :D (And I will not order from the states because it'll take too long lol)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Mikey D' post='583336' date='Aug 28 2009, 10:55 AM']Thomann?[/quote]

Indeed! I bought one from Thomann 2 weeks ago. Excellent double gig bag! Very study and the wheels are great! Only drawback is its very heavy carrying two basses on your back and you will look stupid so best thing is to drag it on the floor making use of the wheelsm - but then I found when dragging it, the only handle to hold it is at the back of the gig bag so it's abit awkward imo... I think a handle would of been better if it was at the topside of the gig bag :)