Why become a member? ×

Sei original four.

jmanfunk

Hello guys and gals,

I had originally offered this up for trade a few months back but after a lot a deliberation, I've decided to just opt for a full on custom jobbie so I'm selling this outright.

[b]£1500 for this lovely [/b][i][/i]which is in immaculate condition save for some light crazing at the bottom edge, as evidenced in the bottom pic, which I've been informed can be buffed out at minimal cost.

I realise in the current climate that high end stuff isn't shifting that quickly so I will happily entertain part exchange offers. Let me know what you have!

I'm based in North London so if anyone in the area fancies trying it out you're more than welcome. I can also ship this in a heavy duty Warwick flight case for an extra £60 incl. postage; the case is pretty heavy!

Specs:

[list]
[*]Mahogany wings
[*]ebony fret board
[*]7 piece laminate neck of ebony and flamed maple
[*]Burled maple front and rear facing with amber tint
[*]Bartolini pups and Schack pre
[*]gold hardware
[*]Green side leds
[*]control compartment with matching wood facing
[/list]

Pics-

Plenty more pics on request. (Hope you don't mind me re-using the pics Dirk. Sun is very much lacking around here a the moment)

[b]*SOLD*[/b]

Jay

Edited by jmanfunk

[quote name='Stuart Clayton' post='553382' date='Jul 27 2009, 11:40 PM']Please... DELETE this thread and stop tempting me!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Go on Stuart, y'know you want it :rolleyes: . I could be persuaded to take one hundred and fifty copies of all five volumes of the Level 42 books. You can never have too many copies; they've been an essential resource for ages :)

Jay.

Edited by jmanfunk

• 2 weeks later...