Why become a member? ×

Gibson Les Paul Custom

Lads I am so broke it's unreal and [b]one[/b] of the below has to go. I love them all equally so it's a bloody wrench to let any of them go, but needs must (especially as I had to part with that Ric as well). Although I'm skint, I won't take silly low money for any of them. I only have one bass and that's on loan to me so I have to keep that :)

Email or PM me for pictures, prices, details, etc.
Gibson ES-335 Dot Figured. Cherry red, flame top, back and rims, 57 Classics, 60s neck.
Gibson LP Standard Desert Burst, some flame in the top, Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickups, 50s neck.
Gibson LP Custom, brown sunburst (bit darker than Iced Tea I suppose), all original and A1.

I also still have my Epiphone 335 up for grabs and am still hoping for a trade to a Precision of some sort

Thanks guys.

Edited by john_the_bass

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='540373' date='Jul 14 2009, 02:54 PM']Lads I am so broke it's unreal and [b]one[/b] of the below has to go. I love them all equally so it's a bloody wrench to let any of them go, but needs must (especially as I had to part with that Ric as well). Although I'm skint, I won't take silly low money for any of them. I only have one bass and that's on loan to me so I have to keep that :)

Email or PM me for pictures, prices, details, etc.
Gibson ES-335 Dot Figured. Cherry red, flame top, back and rims, 57 Classics, 60s neck.
Gibson LP Standard Desert Burst, some flame in the top, Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickups, 50s neck.
Gibson LP Custom, brown sunburst (bit darker than Iced Tea I suppose), all original and A1.

Thanks guys.[/quote]

Can you send me pics of the LP's?

Right then - update:

The 335 is on hold pending funds, following a fella coming round to play it today. This means that the Standard is withdrawn but the Custom is still available for now - I'm not so desperate to sell any others, but if there is any interest in the Custom, please let me know.

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...

The 335 is gone and I am definitely keeping the Standard, but I am out of a hole for now!
The Custom is still available, mainly because there are other things I would like, but I'm not too fussed if I don't get them and I would be prepared to sell it for the right money. I think (misguided or otherwise) that it could be worth anything up to £1800. It's from 1987, is in excellent condition except for a tiny bit of fret wear and some slightly tarnished hardware and comes in a 'Lifton' style Gibson Historic case. Post-Norlin, so it's got a one piece body instead of a pancake body and has a one piece mahogany neck and not 3 pieces of maple. The top is made up of 3 pieces of maple, whicih I've seen on a few Les Pauls and not sure why they do it. I would like to see £1600 but would take a USA Precision and £1100. If anybody wants any pics, please PM

Edited by john_the_bass