Why become a member? ×

MODboards

Jarhead

Right, I was on the GuitarFetish website, and I stumbled across these 'MODboards'. These are built in effects that do distortion, chorus, delay, tremolo and another one I can't remember. I've been looking to get hold of and mod an EB3 and I think that putting in the distortion MODboard would be quite useful. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it already or knew where to get them in the UK.

Zach

Cool, thanks. When I get round to it, I'll be putting up a build diary of the mods I'll be doing to an Epiphone EB3, and installing a MODboard is going to be one of them. I hope that it can handle a bass well, seeing as these are designed for guitars, but if not it isn't a huge loss, and I can wire it into one of my mates guitars anyway.

Zach

• 2 weeks later...

I've had quite a few components from Guitar Fetish (not MODboards, though) and they come through pretty quickly. The average delivery is about 5 days - Stewmac usually takes a fortnight - go figure!

Also you can email Jay if there are any probs and he usually gets back to you pretty quickly.

Recommended.

G.