Why become a member? ×

Crackup!

Faithless

So, guys,

Last night we've done a booked cover-gig in bikers' club festival, and a baaaaad thing happened..

During a break between sets there were some little shows/contests/strip sh1t, and during one a few assholes managed to bedabble two champagne bottles on the scene, and, [b]OF COURSE[/b], on our instruments..

My beloved Ibby's fingerboard was [i]fairly [/i]wet in some places, and drummer's bass drum was too, not to mention guitards' stuff..

I thought, I'd kill those assh*les :rolleyes:

The bad thing I was quite a bit away from scene, when the sh1t was happening, but my bandmates didn't spot it also, during the 'action'.....

The question is simple - is such sort of crap, like champagne very bad for bass fingerboard? Not to forget, I've cleaned fingerboard, just when I saw it, but, whatever.. It costed me about 800 quid, so, you know the [i]thing[/i]..

F*ck, I'm so pissed... :)

Now, goin' to give a wash to my gear.. (EBS, Line6 XT Live, two Ibbies... omfg)

Edited by Faithless

Hah Hah, I had a bunch of bikers at a big bash do a yard of ale contest over my pedalboard, soaked it, and half the stage. Not one of them could do it, mind you it was biker homebrew which is like battery acid. Half of them spent their time fighting with another chapter. Twits.

I can't think a bit of shampers would do too much harm. Let it dry out then lemon oil your fingerboard.