Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 360 6 Jetglo - Traded elsewhere

Circumstances dictate that I now have to sell off some gear in order to do things like eat and pay bills.
So first on the block is my Ric 360 6 string - all original, original hard case, few marks but nothing that detracts from playability (a bit of buckle rash, small paint chip on the treble side, back of the neck) and a couple of tiny dints) and set up very nicely indeed.

I would consider a trade for something of approximate equal (or greater :) ) value that I could then sell if you have something and would prefer a Ric, but beware, I am extremely fussy!
Other than that a cash sale of around £875ish?

This one has to go to meet living expenses, my Epiphone Dot is also for sale to fund a new bass and I would like another Precision.

Ta

Edited by john_the_bass

Nice guitar. I have a 1981 Fireglow 360 in similar nick which I would never part with - my son would kill me! I also have a 1983 360/12 Fireglow in mint condition which I'm thinking I should sell to fund some decent bass gear. Anyone got any idea of a sensible price for the 12? (Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread).

• 6 months later...