Why become a member? ×

I'm on top of the world!!

xilddx

Congratulations on getting the gig. Let us know how you get on and when your gigging. I to have recently found comfort in the arms of a new band thanks to the help of others here with the audition. Things are going great so far for me so I wish you all the best also. Good luck.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' post='529677' date='Jul 1 2009, 03:49 PM']Congratulations on getting the gig. Let us know how you get on and when your gigging. I to have recently found comfort in the arms of a new band thanks to the help of others here with the audition. Things are going great so far for me so I wish you all the best also. Good luck.[/quote]

Cheers linus :)

Basschat seems to be brilliant for everything, maybe Ped should open a BASSCHAT kebab shop, they would be the best kebabs out there, he could call it BassBabs or something.

Glad your band's going so well, I remember that thread!

Edited by silddx

[quote name='silddx' post='529691' date='Jul 1 2009, 04:09 PM']Cheers linus :)

Basschat seems to be brilliant for everything, maybe Ped should open a BASSCHAT kebab shop, they would be the best kebabs out there, he could call it BassBabs or something.

Glad your band's going so well, I remember that thread![/quote]

HAHAHA Basschat don't do beer, but if they did, it would probably beer the best beer in the world :rolleyes::)

Reminds me of an advert.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='silddx' post='529629' date='Jul 1 2009, 02:44 PM']That's brilliant mate! Which band?

EDIT: Dur! We Are The Start. I'll check you out.[/quote]

lol! I recommend you seein us live...I don't wanna big this new band up TOO much, but we've really clicked :rolleyes: it's gonna be a good'un!

AHH!

Howzabout doing a ChatFest? Get a truck/tent or two and do a weekend of epic choonz from the skillset of Basschat?

Be a good way of everyone meeting everyone, and having the weekend warriors playing alongside the pros and seeing whats what?

Whatcha recon? Probably won't be doable for this Festival Season :) but could be a plan?