Why become a member? ×

Boss GT6-B

Finbar

Bit of a feeler.

Looking to sell my GT6-B. You all know what these things do :) Boss' premier tone shaping tool, with a huge amount of prewritten patches, an almost infinite amount of tone customisation with tons of effects and amp modelling. Really useful bit of kit, but I've decided to go along the single pedals route, now that I've found out what I want from using the GT6-B.

The unit is in very good condition. I have used it at practices, but only at one gig.

The instructions manual actually covers everything, no matter how overwhelming it can seem - if you put the time in to read it and experiment with the unit itself.

Supplied with original Boss power supply, as well as a soft case which fits the unit snugly, and provides a place to store other leads/papers etc safely, while slung over one shoulder.

Looking for £200.

I can try and get some pictures if there's interest.

Cheers,

Chris

just like to say i decided to go the other way last month and sold my singles to get one of these, and i am SO happy with it and how flexible it is, as far as i can see theres no way il be goin back to singles anytime soon.

BUMP

[quote name='BassManKev' post='55220' date='Sep 4 2007, 12:54 PM']just like to say i decided to go the other way last month and sold my singles to get one of these, and i am SO happy with it and how flexible it is, as far as i can see theres no way il be goin back to singles anytime soon.

BUMP[/quote]

That means you wanna sell me your SB-1 then....... :)