Why become a member? ×

fretless celinder for sale

batukarma

Hey Guys,

I´m putting my Celinder fretless 4 up for sale cause I´m dead broke. Danish alder body w. flamed maple top, rio-rosewood fingerboard, celinder passive p.u. , one 3-switch blend, 1 vol. 1 tone. This bass is my 4th fretless celinder and by far the best of them. It sings like my old fenders, huge tone, low super fast action. It is from 94 and has been played so much that it feels and sounds like a true vintage - only without the fuzz. It´s an awesome player. The fingerboard is in mint condition and shows hardly any wear as it was refinished by christian celinder 3 years back. I´m asking 1400 pounds plus shipping.
I´m going on tour tomorrow and probably will be off-line for the next week or so but will respond as soon as I can to any questions.

We have for sale section you know, it's also nice if new members would say hello first in the introductions thread, otherwise people might view you as an opportunist trying to take advantage of the market place without contributing anything at all. Not to mention it doesn't help your credibility.

Yes, I'm in a bad mood as I got little sleep, but my points still count.

Edited by Buzz

[quote name='Buzz' post='525002' date='Jun 26 2009, 04:53 PM']We have for sale section you know, it's also nice if new members would say hello first in the introductions thread, otherwise people might view you as an opportunist trying to take advantage of the market place without contributing anything at all. Not to mention it doesn't help your credibility.

Yes, I'm in a bad mood as I got little sleep, but my points still count.[/quote]

Point taken!!
I realized straight afterwards that it was posted in the wrong section. No harm intended, I assure you.

[quote name='Waldo' post='525138' date='Jun 26 2009, 06:29 PM']Vintage?[/quote]

I meant to say "vintage" as in when you pick up a bass that is light and resonant and just feels like it´s been played so much that it has reached it´s musical potential. I know vintage usually is a temporal definition, so maybe it is a bad choice of words :)