Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Here is my cab up for grabs, got this in a trade for a bass last year I think it was, and used it ever since, recently I noticed it kind of buzz from one corner as per a thread on here, but since then I haven't noticed it anymore, however I am more inclined it's me just having got used to it, I think at worst it would be a new speaker which is around £50 for an Eminence Gamma (which I've read is the same as the ones they made for EBS!), so anyway, because of that, and my new combo, it's here for a bargain price of, duh na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, £300 (which seems pretty good for something that is £900 new).

Will get a proper photo later (probably tomorrow actually as I have a gig tonight)! Would consider a neo cab in exchange or a fretless bass, and pickup from Peterborough in Cambridgeshire only, then you can try it before you decide you want it.

Oh and if it does need a speaker, then here is the link to show the cost: -

[url="http://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=EMIGAM10B&seeimage=YES&img_name=gam10front"]http://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=EMI...name=gam10front[/url]

Edited by thedontcarebear

:) I laughed when I saw this, just been doing a bit of dealing on EBS 4x10's, looks like I got the two I wanted, then along comes another!

Great cab at a great price

Like busses!

T Edited by sshorepunk

You are about 3 hours too late with that! I may have considered it but the rattle story is worrying, did you try swapping the speaker position to see if the rattle moved?

But now you can't hear it?

I'm sure I had the same problem with an EBS 4x10 and it was the speakon cable!

T

Na, didn't get round to moving the speaker as it stopped annoying me, might do if I get time one weekend. And if no-one wants it cheap, and there is an issue with the speaker I might just replace it and sell it with that included on top, will see what happened, not in a rush to get rid.

Will try a different lead as well too just incase since you mentioned a speakon cable issue.