Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mini 48 4x8" 8 ohmn 600w

steve-soar

[quote name='steve-soar' post='70726' date='Oct 7 2007, 06:27 PM']I live in Birkenhead. So if you fancy popping over to the Wirral to try it out, you are more than welcome. :)[/quote]

Sounds great, i've found an 18" speaker now as i planned but i'm waiting to hear about a deal on here where i'm selling a fretless bass, there's also stuff going up on ebay soon aswell. I hadn't spotted this thread and am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. By all means if you find someone ready to pay before i am then go ahead, i appreciate how long people have been messing you about. But if it's not being taken (god knows why) in the next two weeks then i'll be in touch. Thanx again

Ben

[quote name='steve-soar' post='70116' date='Oct 5 2007, 07:08 PM']Thanks Kneal6 great cab, pleasure doing business with you. Sorry about annoying your neighbours. :)[/quote]

They're totally cool, don't worry about it :huh: Sorry if I derailed your thread a bit, just thought there should be some counterbalance to the sniping.

[quote name='BassManKev']why are there so many asses on forums ay

let the guy sell his cab[/quote]
I agree wholeheartedly.