Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale

Pearl_Jammin

EDIT - 1.09.09 - Wah, Volume, and Pedalboard are sold pending the usual. Big Muff, Chorus and Zoom are still available and have been reduced, they have to go!

No trades, except for a decent overdrive, a VT Bass (unlikely but you don't get if you don't ask!), or a powered A/B Pedal.

The following are all now up for sale.

[b]Dunlop 105Q [/b]- £63 - SOLD PENDING THE USUAL - The industry standard bass wah pedal. If you don't know about it check out the Dunlop website, it's in good condition, no scratches etc. Has had the feet removed and velcro added to make it easier to attach to a pedalboard. No packaging.

[b]Zoom 607 Multieffects[/b] - REDUCED TO £25 - Literally hundreds of presets and loads to play around with. Perfect starter pedal with some really useful, and some really crazy out-there sounds.

[b]Ernie Ball Passive Volume Pedal JR [/b]- ON HOLD - brilliant volume pedal, with tuner out and movement as smooth as butter.

[b]EHX NYC Big Muff Pi [/b]- £35 - Scratched and battered, but in full working order.

[b]Marshall Supervibe [/b]- £20 ONO - Nice shimmery chorus.

[b]Diago Gigman pedalboard[/b] - £50 ON HOLD - Full details can be found [url="http://www.diago.co.uk/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,17/category_id,1/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,206/"]here[/url], it has served me well over the last few years. But I'm going to buy a Pedaltrain Mini, because believe it or not, even this pedalboard, the smallest in the Diago range, is just too big for me!

I'm open to offers, and am willing to see money going either way along with a trade.

All prices are negotiable, and include shipping, with the exception of the Gigman.

PJ

Edited by Pearl_Jammin

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='518111' date='Jun 19 2009, 09:31 AM']I have an Xotic X-Blender that has the 2 band eq of the RC Boost built into it, I'd part ex for the EB Volume Pedal and money from you, if you are interested.

Also is the EB Jr the 25k or 250k version?

Cheers[/quote]

To clarify, its the passive 250k version.

And I'm not really too interested in the X-Blender, but thanks anyway.

PJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...