Why become a member? ×

SOLD.

GStar

[quote name='GStar' post='641936' date='Oct 31 2009, 03:36 PM']Bump![/quote]

Chris,

Pleasure doing business with you - sorry about the eternity it took me to get there!

Having seen Chris's Schroeder cab in the flesh whoever takes it off his hands will be buying a great piece of kit. And Chris is an absolute gent to buy from too - anyone who does can do so with confidence

Mark

[quote name='Bass Culture' post='642029' date='Oct 31 2009, 05:22 PM']Chris,

Pleasure doing business with you - sorry about the eternity it took me to get there!

Having seen Chris's Schroeder cab in the flesh whoever takes it off his hands will be buying a great piece of kit. And Chris is an absolute gent to buy from too - anyone who does can do so with confidence

Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the kind words, it was great to meet you... hope the LMII serves you well!

[quote name='GStar' post='577993' date='Aug 23 2009, 01:36 AM']Its a "3G" Schroeder, under a year old (barely used).

Not sure on the drivers, perhaps someone with a bit more tech knowledge could answer that one for you?[/quote]

The drivers should be Celestion orange series, the best drives I've ever heard, I preferred them even to the delta series by Eminence,which I've always loved.

Never thought neodymium could shot so clear so strong so along! I've terribly regretted selling my epifani cab with those drivers loaded.

[quote name='fede162162' post='643941' date='Nov 2 2009, 10:16 PM']The drivers should be Celestion orange series, the best drives I've ever heard, I preferred them even to the delta series by Eminence,which I've always loved.

Never thought neodymium could shot so clear so strong so along! I've terribly regretted selling my epifani cab with those drivers loaded.[/quote]

I'm not sure how i could tell, but i hope you're right! - type bump.

[quote name='GStar' post='645914' date='Nov 5 2009, 01:37 AM']I'm not sure how i could tell, but i hope you're right! - type bump.[/quote]

I think the newer drivers are black and the old ones are silver.
At least, my 2008 1212L drivers are black.

Great cabs as others have said. Mines done almost 100 gigs now. Never get told to turn up, only down ;-)