Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Jazz Bass (2006) S1 switching

foxthebiker

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am selling my Fender USA Jazz Bass (S1 Switching) in Sunset red.

The body is Ash and neck is maple with a rosewood board.

The bass is in excellent condition and comes complete with bridge ashtray (professionally installed) and ABS Fender hard case / tools etc. It also comes with a leather strap and strap locks.

I am asking only £499 for this (priced to sell as I need the cash quick). I will happily post but I reckon the cost will be around £25 to £30 easy so I would recommend collection. I am close to Junction 7, M5 corridor, near Worcester.

Pics.....

[attachment=27153:2006_Fen...azz_Bass.jpg]
[attachment=27154:2006_Fen...ass_Back.jpg]
[attachment=27155:2006_Fen...ass_Head.jpg]

PM me for the usual......

SOLD SOLD SOLD

thanks to all that have looked!

Edited by foxthebiker

[quote name='foxthebiker' post='515198' date='Jun 16 2009, 12:33 PM']Due to unforeseen circumstances I am selling my Fender USA Jazz Bass (S1 Switching) in Sunset red.

The body is Ash and neck is maple with a rosewood board.

The bass is in excellent condition and comes complete with bridge ashtray (professionally installed) and ABS Fender hard case / tools etc. It also comes with a leather strap and strap locks.

I am asking only £499 for this (priced to sell as I need the cash quick). I will happily post but I reckon the cost will be around £25 to £30 easy so I would recommend collection. I am close to Junction 7, M5 corridor, near Worcester.

Pics.....

[attachment=27153:2006_Fen...azz_Bass.jpg]
[attachment=27154:2006_Fen...ass_Back.jpg]
[attachment=27155:2006_Fen...ass_Head.jpg]

PM me for the usual......[/quote]

Pm'd