Why become a member? ×

Warwick Katana 5 NT - Mint Condition PRICE DROP

blackhatbass

I was originally gonna try and swap this for another 4 string bass, but i'm moving house soon and the missus has convinced me that I really don't need another bass and the money would be far more useful to kit out my new studio room - for once she's right!

This Warwick Katana Thru Neck 5 String is in MINT condition. Fully cased, and even with the original Warwick wax polish included. I bought it thinking i'd get into playing 5 strings, but never have. I've never gigged it, and really is a thing of beauty (if that's what floats your boat - I know these things are a bit marmite!).

New these things retail for £1600+ (plus about £200 for the flight case) and this example is basically as new. I'd ideally like [s]£950[/s] £750 for it. If it doesn't go on here fairly rapidly then it's off to fleabay i'm afraid as i'd really like it shifted before I move.

Anyone who wants to try it out is more than welcome - i'm based just outside of Oxford. Pictures below - apologies for the quality, they were taken on my iPhone. Any serious interest and i'll take some more with a better camera, and some of the flight case etc....

Edited by blackhatbass

Guest BassKS

[quote name='blackhatbass' post='513878' date='Jun 15 2009, 09:46 AM']Monday morning bump for this......Off to eBay at the end of the week. As it says - open to reasonable offers![/quote]

Thats well pretty. As nice as my streamer stage I :).

• 2 weeks later...