Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP11 4 x 10 Gone Sold Gone

Here is my GP11 4x10 Trace Combo for Sale, Its the 150w (300 Peak) but Boy Its still Loud.
I'm Only selling it as I have Bought a New Car and the Thing Wont Fit through the Doors.
It's been recovered in Hard Vinyl and has no hums or Crackles.
All the White Caps for the EQ Sliders are there etc .
Superb Trace Sound.
Pick up From the North east.(Cant fit it in the car to Deliver)
Thanks
Richie[attachment=26817:IMG_0046.JPG]

Edited by richiewaz

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='517288' date='Jun 18 2009, 12:02 PM']These things are tone monsters and much much louder than 150w suggests.[/quote]
That's an unbelievable price!

I've seen the heads alone go for a lot more than that.

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='517288' date='Jun 18 2009, 12:02 PM']These things are tone monsters and much much louder than 150w suggests.[/quote]

+1, I used to use a similar model which AFAIK was the same but with a built in SMX compressor, and it used to eat drummers and guitarists for breakfast.

[quote name='steve' post='524688' date='Jun 26 2009, 10:39 AM']+1, I used to use a similar model which AFAIK was the same but with a built in SMX compressor, and it used to eat drummers and guitarists for breakfast.[/quote]

If you want to instil fear into any guitarist, and exite your drummer...bring a Trace Elliot to the party!

[quote name='steve' post='524688' date='Jun 26 2009, 10:39 AM']+1, I used to use a similar model which AFAIK was the same but with a built in SMX compressor, and it used to eat drummers and guitarists for breakfast.[/quote]

If you want to instil fear into any guitarist, and exite your drummer...bring a Trace Elliot to the party!