Why become a member? ×

Hi there (8month Bass player)

the666thmessiah

Hi everyone, I signed up on this site a couple of months ago but my internet had difficulties untill recently. Iv been playing my Bass for nearly 8 months now, between revision (I have my A2 exams at the moments! :S). I have picked it up the technique pretty well, though my ability to learn songs is not that good (spend ages on one! :rolleyes:). At the moment I am trying to get some greater independance in my fretting hand by using a technique that guitarists do (isometrics).

At the moment I am playing on an Ibanez SR300 (Pearl White) -Its a really nice Bass (Iv had some experience playing others), and im looking to get the SR305 or 535.
I have an Ashdown 'Five-fifteen' combo amp (100w), but once I get some money and have my five string I will be looking to upgrade this.

I look forward to finally using the forum :)

[quote name='the666thmessiah' post='508131' date='Jun 8 2009, 12:29 PM']Iv been playing my Bass for nearly 8 months now, between revision (I have my A2 exams at the moments! :S).[/quote]

haha you're exactly like me. i've been playing for a year...most of my practice comes from my A-level study leaves :)

I've got the ashdown after ten :rolleyes: