Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 7210H gp7

Exile252

Hey there.
For sale is my Trace Elliot 7210H gp7. Bought off this forum from benwhiteuk just over a year ago now, I think.
Its an awsome amp, but I need to downsize, its rather big for a student hehe.

Its rated at 300w I think, and its bloody loud. The 7 band eq is great and you can get loads of different sounds out of it. It also has a compressor, which is nice little touch. And to top it off it has a DI output. As I'm sure anyone who's ever played any of these will agree it is a great amp.

Willing to ship aswell, the amp itself weighs in at a whoppping 84lbs.

Will get some pics up tomorrow.

Pm with offers.

Edited by Exile252

Ah man, if you were going to sell this a few weeks ago then I would have bought it back :rolleyes:

This is probably the best amp in terms of raw tone that I’ve ever owned and would be a great buy for anyone.

This is the only pic I could find that I still have of it (the grill is off, but it has the standard Trace Elliot diamond patterned metal grill):

Hope this sells for what it’s worth. Good luck with the sale mate :)

[quote name='Exile252' post='508497' date='Jun 8 2009, 08:03 PM']Thanks for the pic hehe. Btw, I ahve to ask, why is there a 1p glued to the back?[/quote]

Haha I don’t really know - my friend done it for a joke about 5 years ago :)

Give me a B!
Give me a U!
Give me a M!
Give me a P!

What does it spell!!!!

BUMP!!!!

I have also decided that I'd be willing to sell for £250. Thank you... Thank you very much.

Edited by Exile252