Why become a member? ×

FEELER..... Some sweet gear for trade

Jesso

Ok guys, I've been thinking about doing this for a while....
I have some nice gear which I'm not getting much use out of. Don't really need the money from selling them, so I'm just putting a feeler out to see if anyone has anything interesting for trade that I can get more use out of.
I'm interested in nice P style basses, (or at least ones with precision style pick ups!), Stingrays, Aguilar heads, and Aguilar, Epifani, or other nice cabs. Lets see what you got! If you have something very nice of more value than the swop you are thinking about, I can give cash your way!
I can take better photos of all this gear if theres any interest.

1: Ampeg V4BH. Nearly sold this to TB'er Simon a while back, but I got cold feet. In very good condition. I bought it about 4 years ago from Thomann.de brand new. Made in the USA. Sounds like liquid gold. Currently has a set of Groove tubes 6L6s which may not be everyones cup of tea, but sound amazing to me.
Comes with a nice cover too.

2: Summit 2BA preamp. I have 2 of these but only really need 1. Great versatile preamp. You can see it in the above pic, but here is is in its rack. Perfect condition. Therre might be a scratch or 2... Im not sure. I'll take em out of the rack and photo em more extensively if anyones interested in em.

3: My minimark. I love this, but hardly ever use it. Bought it new, still have the box and a nifty cover which I had made for it special. Here it is sitting on top of some other stuff.
[attachment=26310:10022008023.jpg]
[attachment=26309:33374470...e50b43_m.jpg]
[attachment=26308:27999700...413fd1_2.jpg]

Edited by Jesso

[quote name='iamapirate' post='503177' date='Jun 1 2009, 06:57 PM']prices? Especially the ampeg :)[/quote]

I'm not totally sure about prices so feel free to comment, but I reckon about €500 for the Minimark and €400 for the Summit.
I'm getting a lot of interest in the V4BH... I remember it cost me about €1200 new, so I'd like to get around €650 for it.
One interesting offer so far on the trade front!
I'm still not too interested in making straight sales... unless I need to raise the cash to buy something particularly nice!
Also, remember I'm over here in Dublin, so there may be a bit of postage to factor in (hopefully not much!)