Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EHX Bass Micro Synthesizer

Sean.Robinson

Hi for sale is my Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer. The pedal is in great condition and still has the warranty card unused in the box if the new owner wishes to send it off. Its a great pedal, however ive just bought a Boss RC-20XL Loop Station on impulse and need to fund it somehow to justify the purchase.

Im selling the pedal for £110 posted.

[attachment=26086:SANY1490.JPG]

Edited by Sean.Robinson

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='499230' date='May 27 2009, 07:57 PM']Ooh I really fancy one of these.... but if I might be so bold -> [url="http://digital-photography-school.com/"]linky[/url] :)[/quote]

haha sorry my phones being particularly awful today and i couldn't swallow admitting my girlfriend was right and i should have used her camera ill get a better picture up soon

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='499306' date='May 27 2009, 09:09 PM']No worries, I'm glad you saw the funny side. :)[/quote]

No worries, ive uploaded better photo now, though not perfect as its quite dark and if i use the flash its just all reflection :/

Edited by Sean.Robinson

[quote name='monquixote' post='499855' date='May 28 2009, 01:46 PM']I'm interested.

Am I right in thinking that it is the style old version that needs a 24v power supply and if so does it come with one?[/quote]

Hi i believe it is the 24v version and the EHX power supply does come with it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I may be interested as it could work wonders in my new band,but I dont get paid til 19th, so if you get an offer in the mean time, by all means let her go, :)
I have heard it doesnt tend to like being played in conjuction with other pedals, can you confirm/correct this piece of (possible) hearsay!

That's an intresting setting you have on it! Rate down, oscilatting from low to high. I generally have it:
Start f: 10
Stop f: 3
Rate: 10

Anyways, it's a fun pedal with quite a lot of diversity, I've managed to get 3 or 4 amazing sounds that I use regularly out of it. Couldn't live without it! :)

[quote name='skippy_moogoose' post='510565' date='Jun 10 2009, 07:49 PM']I may be interested as it could work wonders in my new band,but I dont get paid til 19th, so if you get an offer in the mean time, by all means let her go, :)
I have heard it doesnt tend to like being played in conjuction with other pedals, can you confirm/correct this piece of (possible) hearsay![/quote]

Hi the pedal works great in conjunction with the few other pedals ive used it with and i havnt had a problem, that said the pedal is now sold im afraid, i just forgot to update the thread :/

[quote name='iamapirate' post='510588' date='Jun 10 2009, 08:05 PM']That's an intresting setting you have on it! Rate down, oscilatting from low to high. I generally have it:
Start f: 10
Stop f: 3
Rate: 10

Anyways, it's a fun pedal with quite a lot of diversity, I've managed to get 3 or 4 amazing sounds that I use regularly out of it. Couldn't live without it! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hi, im afraid the settings are random, i gave it a quick dust off before taking the pictures and then thought it looked a bit odd with all the sliders at the bottom so messed them up a little :lol: