Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ashdown MAG 1 x 15 Deep Cabinet

Linus27

*** SOLD ***

Ashdown MAG 1 x 15 Deep Cabinet

Rated at 8 Ohms with a power handling of 250 watts, the new MAG115 1 x 15" cabinet is now built 'Extra Deep' and loaded with an Ashdown BlueLine speaker for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance. Protection is provided by tough black carpet covering and new steel grilles.

The cab is in mint condition, has never been out of the house or gigged and come complete with official Ashdown cover, manual and original boxes/packaging. I would like around £100 or best offer plus postage.

I am based in Surrey so collection is welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details, pictures etc.

Thanks.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='steve-soar' post='498265' date='May 26 2009, 08:08 PM']£100 speaker deal alert.
Almost on a par with this mega deal.
[url="http://www.wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman.com/"]http://www.wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman.com/[/url][/quote]

HAHAHAHA

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='498309' date='May 26 2009, 09:25 PM']Ah man, i'd love to buy this cab, it would go perfect with my Ashdown EBM180 Combo.
What head have you been playing through this? and what other cabinet is with it?[/quote]

Hi, I was playing an Ashdown MAG 300H head through it (Now Sold) along with a MAG 2 x 10 (Not For Sale) which is the cab you can see sitting on top of it. It's only ever been played at home in my front room so always ran very quietly (terraced house :) )

Hope that helps.

[quote name='Linus27' post='498311' date='May 26 2009, 09:29 PM']Hi, I was playing an Ashdown MAG 300H head through it (Now Sold) along with a MAG 2 x 10 (Not For Sale) which is the cab you can see sitting on top of it. It's only ever been played at home in my front room so always ran very quietly (terraced house :) )

Hope that helps.[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='bennifer' post='501997' date='May 31 2009, 12:07 AM']Where abouts in Surrey?[/quote]

Hiya, I am in Camberley which seems to be the same as your location :) If your interested your very welcome to come round and try it out.

Edited by Linus27

Thats a bizarre, but very cool coincidence. I might well have to pop over and try it out, with my Trace Elliot head, if thats ok? I've had mixed results with Ashdown cabs, but a band blew up my Trace 2x15 and frankly that cab was a bit big for me so yours might be perfect - more portable and cheaper than replacing the speakers in my big cab.

When are you normally free?

[quote name='bennifer' post='502177' date='May 31 2009, 11:55 AM']Thats a bizarre, but very cool coincidence. I might well have to pop over and try it out, with my Trace Elliot head, if thats ok? I've had mixed results with Ashdown cabs, but a band blew up my Trace 2x15 and frankly that cab was a bit big for me so yours might be perfect - more portable and cheaper than replacing the speakers in my big cab.

When are you normally free?[/quote]

Sure, thats no trouble. Would be really interesting to hear a Trace Head again.

I can be free most times. I am also around today if thats any good for you. If not, next week in the evenings is good.

ok, i am craaaappp with speaker cabs and power ratings and what-not. I've got an ashdown MAG-300 EVO II combo with 4x10" cabs. Will my second output from my amp kill this cab if i buy it?

EDIT

just seen that you've been using a 300 watt head thorugh it :)

Edited by iamapirate

[quote name='iamapirate' post='502423' date='May 31 2009, 06:09 PM']ok, i am craaaappp with speaker cabs and power ratings and what-not. I've got an ashdown MAG-300 EVO II combo with 4x10" cabs. Will my second output from my amp kill this cab if i buy it?

EDIT

just seen that you've been using a 300 watt head thorugh it :)[/quote]

Your MAG combo on its own is probably kicking out 180watts of the available 300watts at 8 ohms. If you add a second speaker as in my MAG 1 x 15, that will then give you the full 300watts at 4 ohms.

Hope that makes sense.