Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale, Boss, digitech, ibanez...

aj5string

[center][u][b]Boss Dyna Drive (DN-2)[/b][/u]
[i][/center]
The DN-2 is an exciting new type of overdrive pedal that reacts to the intensity of your performance. This unique BOSS pedal comes equipped with the acclaimed Dyna Amp technology recently introduced in Roland’s popular CUBE-60 amp, letting you create unique tone transitions based on picking dynamics. It’s possible to get a transparent clean output sound by playing softly, or a powerful heavy overdrive sound by picking aggressively. Provides dynamic transition between clean to heavy overdrive based on picking strength and/or guitar volume[/i]

Very Good condition, with some scuffs on one side.

[b]Looking for £40[/b]

[center][u][b]Ibanez Phat Head (PD7)[/b][/u][/center]

[i]Loaded with growling low-end distortion! The Ibanez Tone-Lok Series PD7 guitar effects pedal puts the rock bassist right there with the rock guitarist when it comes to the distortion factor. It's armed with 3 preamp style voicings and an attack control switch which accents the amount of harmonic content in your sound. With its drive, low, high, and level knobs, dialing in a thunderous bass sound has never been easier. On the outside, Tone-Lok effects are equipped with the Ibanez exclusive set and forget Push-Lok rotary pots. Push the knobs down and your tone settings lock securely inside the case—no more lost settings or broken knobs. On the inside, Tone-Lok pedals feature hi-fidelity components carefully tweaked with the constant input from a new generation of Ibanez players. And all this great stuff comes encased in cool looking, road-tough metal boxes at prices the working player can afford. Three preamp style voicings, Attack control switch, Drive, low, high, and level knobs[/i]

Again, very good condition with some scuffs on one side. Bought second hand, every now and then the switch doesnt engage, but a 2nd tread always works. Happens about 1 in 20.

[b]Looking for £30[/b]

[center][u][b]Digitech Bass Synth Wah[/b][/u][/center]

[i]It's time to bring the funk. Whether you're playing ska, reggae, or funk, the Bass Synth Wah™ is simply the most versatile bass envelope filter pedal on the market, with seven different bass envelope filter types to choose from. Don't just show up to the gig, make the crowds gyrate.[/i]

Very good condition with some light scuffing to one side.

[b]£45?[/b]

[center][u][b]Behringer Bass Eq[/b][/u][/center]

Velcro on bottom, nothing special but does what it sets out to do.

[b]£6.[/b]

Pics of all availiable on request. Postage will be a couple of £ on each. I've bought and sold plenty of bits on here and fleabay. Any questions please ask.

Cheers!

Well, its a specific Bass EQ, so its meant to be dealing with the lower end of things :-p Its good, when you really get it going, especially mid to high it can get a bit hissy, but nothing too intrusive, especially at gigging volumes, but prob not ideal for studio use.

I always think the thing about behringer stuff is that its a good way to try an effect/pedal. If its not you, no big financial loss...

Alex.

[quote name='aj5string' post='498266' date='May 26 2009, 08:10 PM']Well, its a specific Bass EQ, so its meant to be dealing with the lower end of things :-p Its good, when you really get it going, especially mid to high it can get a bit hissy, but nothing too intrusive, especially at gigging volumes, but prob not ideal for studio use.

I always think the thing about behringer stuff is that its a good way to try an effect/pedal. If its not you, no big financial loss...

Alex.[/quote]

In my experience, some of these are identical to or better than Boss soundwise...but no way build wise. :)
Though the Boss OC range remains untouched by said company.

[quote name='aj5string' post='498266' date='May 26 2009, 08:10 PM']Well, its a specific Bass EQ, so its meant to be dealing with the lower end of things :-p Its good, when you really get it going, especially mid to high it can get a bit hissy, but nothing too intrusive, especially at gigging volumes, but prob not ideal for studio use.

Alex.[/quote]

In my experience, some of these are identical to or better than Boss soundwise...but no way build wise. :)
Though the Boss OC range remains untouched by said company.

hmm, it would probably be a pedal on my board that I'd whack mayber for a solo boost (ok, probably not) or as a thing to cut all the treble and bass outa my sound, leaving the mids, then overdrive it for a just-bass-fill. Seems to sound nice when i do it on audacity! I'm thinking of it as an experimental pedal. Condier it still available and if it's still here in a week or so I'll grab it. :)

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Urban777' post='576982' date='Aug 21 2009, 06:36 PM']put the phat hed on ebay and ill be on it like a f***ing kangaroo!!![/quote]

I think you need to calm your posts down...

You don't have to buy everything from ebay. Every single for sale thread you've posted in has been something to do with ebay.

I know you're new to Basschat but you're bumping old threads to tell people to put items on ebay. People advertise on Basschat sometimes to avoid ebay.

Seriously, what is the point?