Why become a member? ×

X Japan - Xclamation (Taiji Sawada)

SickPuppy

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bule5am6gRk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bule5am6gRk[/url]

This technique I've been trying to learn for about 6 or 7 months, I usually dont have difficulty with slap songs since its part of my playing styles and influences, but this song is just a real pain in the backside to learn, any help or even tab would be appreciated, damn Taiji's one underrated bassist.

Edited by SickPuppy

The best I can make out of the main riff (at a very quick listen) is something like:

G----------------------------------------------
D--------------------------------------4-6----
A--------------0-4-6-------------4-6---------
Eb-0-0--4-5----------0--0-0-0---------------

Probably wrong, but the vid is dodge sound quality. There's a guy on youtube doing a video of it, but again, poir sound quality means you can't quite hear whats going on......a testament to 'slap' technique in general perhaps? :)
Only joking!

Si

[quote name='steve' post='502886' date='Jun 1 2009, 12:32 PM']can't hear the bass on my laptop speakers, but hahahahaha, that guitarists hair!!!! rofl :)[/quote]

hide was a very strange character :rolleyes: , shame he's sadly no longer with us though he was a talented guy.