Why become a member? ×

Iceni Funkmeister Fretless WITHDRAWN

wesfinn

I recieved this bass about a month ago and it is absolutely fantastic. the funkmeister is iceni's super jazz the main difference being it has a sweeping heel for easier acsess to the 24 'fret' . 34" scale. Hand built by Mike Walsh in the Iceni Zoot custom shop. the body is american swamp ash and is finished in a custon sunburst with tortoise shell guard. the eq is an 18v EMG and the bass has 2 Aero H series pickups. (amazing tone from these hawaii based pickup engineers). the neck is a lightly birdseyed maple with a very pretty multi laminate skunk stripe. the finger board is ebony and lined with maple. Has Fender F stamp machine heads and an adjustable brass nut. Badass II bridge. schaller strap locks included.

this bass plays like a dream and has a very slim neck so is perfect for fast playing.

Im not really a fretless player and dont think ill ever pick it up really. such a shame to see such a gorgeous bass go to waste!

comes with a kinsman hardcase.

pix will follow shortly

offers around £1100 (the bass has been played for about 2 hours max and is in new condition) will consider p/x trades...fender custom shop, reissue USA fenders, or anything interesting

im based in brighton and veiwing/trying out is welcome.

Edited by wesfinn

[quote name='steve-soar' post='497003' date='May 25 2009, 12:52 AM']Wow and wow again. If it plays and sounds as good as it looks, it will be a beauty.
Good luck.[/quote]

Thanks. As far as my fretless skills go it plays beautifully! though im not good enough to really get the most out of it! PM me with offers! :)