Why become a member? ×

SOLD Moog Moogerfooger Bass MuRF PRICE REDUCTION

gilmour

I've had this pedal for a while now (maybe 18 months), it was a gift that I asked for on an impulse, I've decided to sell it on due to lack of use. It's had very very light use. Maybe 4 - 5 hours total playing time.

[size=3][b]PRICE REDUCTION - Now £220[/b][/size]

It's in mint condition, still in the box it came in with all the manuals etc. I think the right phrase is 'as new'

Apparently the RRP on these is £379 but I have seen them online around the £320 - £330 mark, on ebay they seem to go at around £320. So I'm asking for £220, how does that sound?

Here's a stock pic, mine is identical, if you're interested I'll get out the camera...

There's full details on the pedal here...
[url="http://www.moogmusic.com/moogerfooger/?section=product&product_id=212"]http://www.moogmusic.com/moogerfooger/?sec...;product_id=212[/url]

Thanks for looking

R.

[color="Gray"]
[size=2][i]"Bass guitar players asked for it, so here is the Moog Moogerfooger Bass MuRF! The Moog Moogerfooger Bass MuRF MF-105B starts with the classic MuRF design but optimized for bass guitar players. The Moog MF-10B Moogerfooger Bass MuRF is also ideal for electric guitar players who are looking for a heavier, darker sound.

The unique sound of the Bass MuRF starts in the filter section. Seven of the Bass MURF eight filters are resonant filters voiced at lower frequencies, and at the low end, Moog has added a 3dB/octave shelving filter. With a cutoff frequency of 120Hz, the shelving filter adds extra response where bass guitar players need it most.

MuRF stands for Multiple Resonance Filter Array, and the Moogerfooger MuRF's 8 filters are each controlled by their own slider. The filters can be animated in up to 24 preset patterns. The rate of the patterns can be set by a knob, expression pedal, or plug a footswitch into the tap tempo input to match the rate to the tempo of your song. Rhythmic variations can be created by adjusting the levels of the filters. The Envelope control sets the shape of the modulation, which can be set for percolating techno rhythm or shimmering timbral morphing. Other controls include Input Drive, Output Level, and Wet/Dry Mix. Accepts any line- or instrument-level signal.

A resonant filter emphasizes frequencies around the filter’s center frequency. The Moogerfooger Bass MuRF’s seven resonant filters have fixed center frequencies and a lowpass shelving filter that has a fixed cutoff
frequency. These frequencies are shown on the legend underneath the filters’ sliders. Their frequencies are: 110 Hz shelving filter, 160 Hz, 240 Hz, 350 Hz, 525 Hz, 775 Hz, 1.2K and 1.8K. Each filter has a slider that adjusts the gain of that filter."[/size][/i]
[/color]

Edited by gilmour

• 4 months later...