Why become a member? ×

Damn, I have one of these, but it's gotten a little temperamental in recent years - been dropped one to many times I think. Would have liked to take it off your hands, but based in Glasgow unfortunately - and I know what you mean about the weight.

• 2 weeks later...

holy crap! I'll talk to my band! Thats one hell of a deal, there!

How is the sound quality to you? I mean, obviously sometimes it's about the way you recrord, but how abot the effects? Especially the reverb (if it has any) on vocals.

oh and does it have an any akai deep impact settings? :)

Edited by iamapirate

[quote name='iamapirate' post='505330' date='Jun 4 2009, 10:43 AM']holy crap! I'll talk to my band! Thats one hell of a deal, there!

How is the sound quality to you? I mean, obviously sometimes it's about the way you recrord, but how abot the effects? Especially the reverb (if it has any) on vocals.

oh and does it have an any akai deep impact settings? :rolleyes:[/quote]

haha no, no deep impact settings...i wish! ^_^

the reverb, compression, eq, and delay effects are all very good and very adjustable -- some of the other built in effects are a bit less so, however i'm not sure if that may have been fixed in later software revisions as i've never updated it. the sound quality is excellent though, what you put in is what you get out.

any other questions just let me know :)

[quote name='iamapirate' post='505969' date='Jun 4 2009, 11:42 PM']this is such an amazing deal that I'm pretty sure it'll be gone by then.... ah well! good luck[/quote]

ha, you'd think, right? It's been for sale since march (not on basschat), and been at this price since april. but thanks anyways :)

haha, on second thoughts I might just take you up on this. the band could come up on the train (with a flight case) and pick it up...I'll talk to them. I've already got an 8-track with if anyone wants to buy at the right price then this could be a very real possibility...