Why become a member? ×

loads of bass magazines for sale.from about 5 years ago to very recently. bass guitar magazine, guitar world bass guitar and also bass players. good for a collector or someone who wants them for the lessons.there may be close to a hundred magazines. i am looking for £40 plus delivery.tim

[quote name='TGEvans' post='51635' date='Aug 28 2007, 11:22 AM']loads of bass magazines for sale.from about 5 years ago to very recently. bass guitar magazine, guitar world bass guitar and also bass players. good for a collector or someone who wants them for the lessons.there may be close to a hundred magazines. i am looking for £40 plus delivery.tim[/quote]

where abouts are you Tim? Interested in these but I would think the postage would be a bit scary for 100 magazines.....

Mark

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='tredders' post='51859' date='Aug 28 2007, 05:59 PM']where abouts are you Tim? Interested in these but I would think the postage would be a bit scary for 100 magazines.....

Mark[/quote]
Check out the thread posted about couriers that can be used for a bass guitar, I know that 'senditnow' charge £11 if it weighs less than 30kg (that's 11p per issue for delivery) and I'm sure there are others that are cheaper. You also needn't worry about potential damage as you would for a bass.