Why become a member? ×

TECH SOUNDSYSTEMS ND115 - SOLD

whynot

Just ordered a couple of Tecamp cabs so am letting this go.
Tech Soundsystems ND115S Mini 15 in very good condition. 400 watts at 4 ohm. Silly weight at 36lbs.
Looking for £300 plus £25 postage.
Will post pictures later.

Edited by whynot

Loud, punchy, portable. Ideal for backline or standalone for smaller gigs. Articulate, clear tone so will suit acoustic / upright basses as well as electric. Can handle the low B no problem.
The driver is the same as used by what became Tecamp in their smaller 15 cab up till Jan08.
I put a Jazz in the picture just to give an idea of size (sorry not a great comparison but shows the cab well).
Could be interested in a straight swap on a modern micro amp.
Any questions please pm.

[quote name='whynot' post='493347' date='May 20 2009, 03:22 PM']Just ordered a couple of Tecamp cabs so am letting this go.[/quote]

Which one's have you ordered? I Just picked up a PUMA1000 head at the weekend - Tecamp gear rocks

[quote name='Platypus' post='494696' date='May 21 2009, 10:03 PM']Which one's have you ordered? I Just picked up a PUMA1000 head at the weekend - Tecamp gear rocks[/quote]
S212 and M212. I was thinking of getting an S212 later but they have stopped production of the front ported S212, having gone rear ported which I'm not a fan of. So got an ok deal for both.
Well done on the Puma 1000. I think Tecamp have raised the bar with the puma heads.

Just an update... no longer interested in trades as I bought a TC amp since starting the listing, which should keep a smile on my face for the next couple of years, so looking for a straight sale.