Why become a member? ×

SWR Workingman’s 10 Combo & Cover Reduced £195
£225
Lancaster

Posted (edited)

SWR Workingman’s 10 Combo

These little SWR combos have gained a very high reputation over the years for their sound quality and portability, when they first came onto the market they were a revelation in terms of their performance to size ratio. This is one of the later models and is in excellent condition. Stand alone it produces 80 watts through its internal speaker and horn. You can add a second cab to get it to push its full power of 100. This is not a digital amp and it’s built like a tank. I’d say the wattage is underrated as I’ve used it in gigs with a four piece band and it’s kept up. With PA support tilt it back on its internal stand and it’s a monitor. 

There have been no modifications and the speaker is original. One or two pots are scratchy and may benefit from some switch cleaner (which I have recently run out of!), some cosmetic wear and bobbling from normal use. 

Sound quality is excellent and it has the SWR Aural Enhancer feature. It’s quite heavy compared to more recent mini combos but it’s a one hand lift and very portable. It comes with a Roqsolid cover too and mains lead.

I’ve not used it much recently and was planning to use it with keyboards but I need a multichannel amp for that now so have decided to sell it. 

I would prefer pickup but could post if necessary in the UK only however postage will be quite expensive. I’ll put some pictures up with the cover later today. 

No trades sorry. 

IMG_7016.jpeg

IMG_7015.jpeg

IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_7025.jpeg

IMG_7026.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg

Edited by ash
Reduced price
  • Like 1

• ash changed the title to SWR Workingman’s 10 Combo & Cover Reduced £195