Why become a member? ×

Powers Electric Guitar - from the genius behind Taylor Guitars

Andy Powers, the man who has revolutionised Taylor Guitars (you have to try a V class) has come up with a range of Electric Guitars with a somewhat retro shape, but with a semi hollow body. A bit pricy, but not compared to Taylor’s. I just a, not sure about the overall look.  It might make a nice Jag-ish type bass if he could be so persuaded.

IMG_1301.webp

Keep seeing these advertised on the musiczoo or similar US website. They look ok, but there are so many other great offsets out there -do we need another? And for me, are they going to be any better than the uk makers such as Trent or Daniel’s? I’d imagine not.

T3 was a cracking guitar, I gigged one for a while. That said, the guitar market (more so than the bass market it seems) is so traditional and struggles with anything that isn’t a dyed in the wool Fender or Gibson.

6 hours ago, Teyeplayer said:

T3 was a cracking guitar, I gigged one for a while. That said, the guitar market (more so than the bass market it seems) is so traditional and struggles with anything that isn’t a dyed in the wool Fender or Gibson.

True unless you are shredder then an Ibanez is favourite.