• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*Withdawn* Laney Digbeth Two Channel Preamp/DI £80 Posted
£80
Chester le St DH2

Posted (edited)

Withdrawing this - gonna gig it this weekend and make a final decision then -

but apologies!  

Laney Digbeth 2 channel preamp & DI. Clean FET Channel and Tube Emulation channel (with separate adjustable drive) with a switch to either run it as 1) Tube channel only 2) Mix of Tube & clean (adjustable volume for each to taste) or 3) FET Clean channel only - this means you can have a clean sound as your basic sound and then use the tube channel as a ‘boost’ or just turn it on for certain sections (it basically works in the way that everyone wishes the Aguilar ToneHammer pedal/AGS worked!).

Also has 4 band EQ with switchable low mids (so 6 diff frequencies but you can only use one of the low mids at a time)

Took this in trade and I’m actually very impressed, however I have a genuine tube DI already and I just took it on the off chance the overdriven sound was specifically what I am looking for at the mo, and its not really. I’ve got no issues keeping it as it’s an incredibly versatile little pedal, and the overdriven sound is very very usable, but its not what I need right now and I’ve got a list of gear I’m after running close to 5 figures, so if it’s not on my board right now it’s up for sale. 

£80 posted 1st class recorded/£75 collected 

Comes in original box with printed manual 

IMG_3508.jpeg.ca67ba566ce1f098717c198afbe187b2.jpegIMG_3506.jpeg.e1138bb3055f47255505784101743737.jpegIMG_3507.jpeg.92794322e251224f54fee720d96cc3e4.jpegIMG_3505.jpeg.f7e704e4c3042c2532d05f42cf13084a.jpeg

Edited by Paddy777
  • Like 3

• Paddy777 changed the title to Laney Digbeth Two Channel Preamp/DI £80 Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tobiewharton said:

Don't do it Paddy! Mine's bumped everything off my main board. 

Glwts

You know what - about 20 mins after posting this I started going through a load of Northern Soul tunes I’m learning for Dep gigs (on my totally not a cliche sunburst P Bass with flats) and I flicked it to the tube only channel, drive to about 3.5 and thought ‘this actually sounds immense - what on earth extra do you want from it? If it said Noble on the box you’d be thinking it was tonal manna from heaven?!’ 🤣 

I was playing through my Audio Technica studio headphones rather than a cab and I think I was way too fast to write it off! 

I’m gonna have to have a think! 

Edited by Paddy777
  • Like 3

• Paddy777 changed the title to *Withdawn* Laney Digbeth Two Channel Preamp/DI £80 Posted