Why become a member? ×

Gibson RD artist WANTED

W1_Pro

Hello Eveyone,
I'm looking for an all original Gibson RD Artist- I would also consider a standard. I'm not to worried if the bass needs a little TLC.
Please get in touch if you have one you are interested in selling.
Many thanks

[attachment=25836:IMG_2275.JPG]Heres a pic of the RD's and some other Gibsons I'm considering selling. Usual story, I'd like to raise some money but don't really want to sell any of them if I can help it.
At this stage I'm thinking of selling the Black RD Standard and maybe the Maple RD Artist.
I would also consider selling one of the Blackbirds and maybe the Sunburst 76 Bicentennial Thunderbird. I also have a mint collectors grade 77 Telecaster Bass with tags I'm selling.
The Black RD I'm looking for £1200.00 and the RD Artist £1600.00 as these are all original, fully operational, very good examples with original cases. Better than anything else I've seen on ebay over the years.
I'm open to offers as a few people have expressed interest. I can supply detailed pics if anyone's serious. Happy to answer any questions.
Thanks for looking, Darren.

Edited by tonyxtiger

[quote name='MB1' post='491765' date='May 18 2009, 07:36 PM']MB1. :rolleyes:
...."Is there something specific your after?"....Items Wanted Perhaps? :lol:[/quote]
Apologies! I'm new and I started this thread before I realised there was an items wanted forum. :)
If a moderator could move this thread, that would be great.
Thanks
Best
S

[quote name='tonyxtiger' post='491688' date='May 18 2009, 06:19 PM']Hi, I might have something you would be interested in. I have 3 all original RDs all in extremely good condition.

Black standard ebony board
Sunburst Artist ebony board
Maple Artist Maple board (highly figured body)

is there something specific you're after?

cheers, Darren[/quote]
PM'd