Why become a member? ×

Unearthly Gallows Noise Gate - Boutique Fortin Zuul Clone - now £85
£95

Kev

Up for sale I have something a little unusual!

It is a clone of a Fortin Zuul noise gate pedal, built by a small Australian builder in very low quantities.  The quality of the build is exceptional, picture can't really do the dark artwork justice, and having owned a Zuul before, can confirm it nails the action.  Choppy aggressive gate with a haunting silence between notes (probably inspiration for the art!).  It has the all key input (side chain) so you can trigger the gate with your clean signal, and has a side chain through like the Zuul +. For anyone using high gain bass distortion and plays anything remotely djenty, this is ESSENTIAL to get the right effect.

I bought this as the Quad Cortex I use doesn't have the sidechaining function and the gates are a little loose for me, which I've been battling with for a while.  Of course, literally the same week I bought this pedal, Neural DSP announced that sidechaining was being introduced for the noise gates in the next update.....you can't make it up!

SO yes, as much as I want to keep this pedal because of how cool it looks, in reality it just doesn't offer enough that I don't already have with the QC, so it needs to go.

£95 £85 plus a few quid for shipping, depending on what service you want.  The cheapest Zuul will set you back over £200, so enjoy this bargain!

ympt32uqvwxiormzlith.thumb.jpg.cdc6136d69ba1c876e9346eb1f8adec4.jpg

zhggre9zrk5ijnp9fztp.thumb.jpg.8ae8aafc6f19933888c6b2b425b6c260.jpg

xmnba5ohbatjp7chiz2n.thumb.jpg.b47b1ff51ea0abd11aa095fba24d9ba2.jpg

oytadjeozemgvihbe6al.thumb.jpg.e4f6f7903228ca5b919af486e7f4bb3f.jpg

Edited by Kev
  • Like 1

• Kev changed the title to Unearthly Gallows Noise Gate - Boutique Fortin Zuul Clone - now £85