Why become a member? ×

Bargain German ‘99 Warwick streamer LX price dropped
£750
Cheltenham

gafbass02

I recently bought back this stunning 99 streamer LX after having pined for it back for 15 years!! 
But … my circumstances have suddenly and unexpectedly changed and Im gutted to say that I need to move it on again :( 

The good: It’s stunning!! It’s set up well and plays beautifully, I’ve owned several Warwicks and this one is special - there’s just something about it. It’s snarls and pops and slaps and bites and it’s just so comfy to play. It has songs in it. There’s a hipshot extender and Schaller straplocks and brand new EMG pickups with an EMG preamp - a month ago! New barrel jack fitted too. Everything works as it should. Including the truss rod. The neck is beautifully figured with a lovely holographic depth to it. But I can’t capture it in a photo. 

The No so good - and the reason for the cheap price! 
It’s had a knock - meaning the top is cracked around the knobs. See the pics. It’s visible up close, but it’s totally sound. You can’t move it or push it etc. it’s still perfectly solid and sound and seems to require no repair etc. it’s fine. It just looks rough up close. Also, there’s some buckle rash on the back - hard to picture though 

Hence im selling this gorgeous, well set up bass with brand new EMG electronics at just £670 ovno collected only from Cheltenham. 

IMG_0813.jpeg

IMG_0812.jpeg

IMG_0814.jpeg

IMG_0815.jpeg

IMG_0816.jpeg

IMG_0817.jpeg

IMG_0818.jpeg

IMG_0819.jpeg

IMG_0820.jpeg

IMG_0821.jpeg

IMG_0822.jpeg

IMG_0824.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0827.jpeg

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0828.jpeg

IMG_0829.jpeg

Edited by gafbass02
  • Like 14

That’s a lovely Zender-era PJ Streamer for an absolute song! That crack in the wood won’t effect anything IMO, certainly wouldn’t bother me for £750! I’ve already got 2 basses on my shopping list but if this hangs around for a while this might end up on it too. GLWTS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gafbass02 said:

Im Afraid not. I don’t have the packaging or the time unfortunately, let alone the head space for the stress of sorting it, sorry. 

No problem. Always worth asking!

• Like 1

• gafbass02 changed the title to Bargain German ‘99 Warwick streamer LX price dropped