Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 1975, Walnut, Maple with Blocks.
£2495
Poole, Dorset

paddybass

Relisting this original 1975 Fender Jazz Bass with natural wear on a Walnut finish, Maple board and Pearl block inlays. All original including the case except for 4 intonation screws on the bridge. A few small scuffs and dings on the body, neck and headstock as you would expect but is otherwise in good condition. There is also some lacquer checking in the body finish. All electronics and hardware are in good working order. Great tone and plenty of punch, plays very well with a straight neck. It is one of the heavy ones at 11lbs 5oz / 5.13 kg, not everyones cup of tea but I feel it is priced accordingly. It has the Serial number:663139. The pots all date to mid-75, Nut width: 38.6 mm. Depth: 21.6 mm. Pickup DC resistance, neck 7k, bridge 7.1k. It has a logo of 'The Shadows' applied to the headstock which I cannot find any info on except that in the previous listing there was an idea that it may have once belonged to Jet Harris but there is no evidence to support that. I haven't tried to remove it. Any try try out welcome in Poole. Collection or meet up. Thanks. 

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_5973.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_6041.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_6049.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg