Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003s upgraded £2750
£2750
Saltcoats, north ayrshire ,Scotland

geofio

Rickenbacker 4003s Fireglo 2023 upgraded,   similar to a V63 spec with Rickenbacker 00031 Bass toaster pickup and Rickenbacker Horseshoe pickup which alter the tone quite significantly from stock pickups, vintage scratch plate and plexi truss rod cover. mono output, vintage tone circuit, superb playing and sounding instrument with low action, this model features the single truss rod and new tailpiece, the skunk stripe is also on this model.

the neck profile is a flat D and very thin for a Rickenbacker, this bass sounds huge with the Horseshoe, the toaster is just such a creamy sounding bass tone , I could play this bass all day with that pickup alone. included is the Rickenbacker hard case and case candy, weight is 4.4kg, stunning Fireglo finish , pictures don't do it justice. pick up preferred but if you wish to organise a courier pickup no problem with that. I have the original shipping carton.    Open to a trade against a nice Spector 4 string.  £2750

my BC. 

OUT AND ABOUT-124.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-128.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-130.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-126.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-121.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-129.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-123.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-125.jpg

53560793510_0ded266604_o.jpg

Edited by geofio
  • Like 3

• geofio changed the title to Rickenbacker 4003s upgraded
6 minutes ago, wright/watt said:

A Rickenbacker bass with a single trusrod, and and an easily adjustable bridge, now we're talking!! Looks stunning too!! GLWTS 👍😀

Thanks Buddy.

• geofio changed the title to Rickenbacker 4003s upgraded £2500
  • geofio changed the title to Rickenbacker 4003s upgraded £2750
On 08/04/2024 at 21:49, geofio said:

Rickenbacker 4003s Fireglo 2023 upgraded,   similar to a V63 spec with Rickenbacker 00031 Bass toaster pickup and Rickenbacker Horseshoe pickup which alter the tone quite significantly from stock pickups, vintage scratch plate and plexi truss rod cover. mono output, vintage tone circuit, superb playing and sounding instrument with low action, this model features the single truss rod and new tailpiece, the skunk stripe is also on this model.

the neck profile is a flat D and very thin for a Rickenbacker, this bass sounds huge with the Horseshoe, the toaster is just such a creamy sounding bass tone , I could play this bass all day with that pickup alone. included is the Rickenbacker hard case and case candy, weight is 4.4kg, stunning Fireglo finish , pictures don't do it justice. pick up preferred but if you wish to organise a courier pickup no problem with that. I have the original shipping carton.      £2750

my BC. 

OUT AND ABOUT-124.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-128.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-130.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-126.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-122.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-121.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-129.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-123.jpg

OUT AND ABOUT-125.jpg

53560793510_0ded266604_o.jpg

Did you buy that bass, earlier this year, from Andy Baxter, perchance?