Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Watson PM4150 powered mixer PA amp

Watson PM4150 powered mixer PA amp

[attachment=25355:DSCF1713.JPG] [attachment=25356:DSCF1715.JPG]

4 channels all with mic/line inputs, high/low eq, monitor level, reverb/effect level and master level.
5 band graphic EQ
Phantom power
Individual Master/Aux/Reverb/Monitor controls
Aux inputs 1/4" and red/white
Effect send return
Monitor output
Mixer output
Amp input
2 x 1/4" outputs to speakers.

It says on the back its 100W into 8ohm so not sure where the 150 comes from on the model number. I've only used it for vocal and kick drum and there has been plenty of headroom left with the rest of the drum kit unmiked.

Its only been gigged a couple of times and the rest of the time has been in a practice room and looks like new. It is carpeted with plastic lugs on the corners and a lot more sturdy than most of the new plastic mixers.

Would be great as a PA or even monitor amp.

Edited by goaround

[quote name='goaround' post='489689' date='May 16 2009, 12:00 PM']Watson PM4150 powered mixer PA amp

[attachment=25355:DSCF1713.JPG] [attachment=25356:DSCF1715.JPG]

4 channels all with mic/line inputs, high/low eq, monitor level, reverb/effect level and master level.
5 band graphic EQ
Phantom power
Individual Master/Aux/Reverb/Monitor controls
Aux inputs 1/4" and red/white
Effect send return
Monitor output
Mixer output
Amp input
2 x 1/4" outputs to speakers.

It says on the back its 100W into 8ohm so not sure where the 150 comes from on the model number. I've only used it for vocal and kick drum and there has been plenty of headroom left with the rest of the drum kit unmiked.

Its only been gigged a couple of times and the rest of the time has been in a practice room and looks like new. It is carpeted with plastic lugs on the corners and a lot more sturdy than most of the new plastic mixers.

Would be great as a PA or even monitor amp, I'm only selling it as I no longer use it and could use the money to aquire more bass gear.

Pickup only, would consider a trade against a bass cab.[/quote]

Bump

Its got to be money well spent, practice that singing, buy a couple of speakers and thats one less person to split the gig earings with!

• 1 year later...

Bump for new delivery option

Price is collected from Gloucester but I can deliver free of charge on Sunday 18th July if you are between Gloucester and Strood in Kent or for petrol money if not on my route.

I am also selling

Peavey head and cabs [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=94690"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=94690[/url]

Edited by goaround