Why become a member? ×

Dean Pace EUB & case, bargain at £150 ovno

Beedster

Bought a few months back as an intro to EUB (it's 35" scale length and very easy for an electric bassist to get to grips with). It's done it's job and I'm now looking for a longer scale length instrument. I'm also moving house (at last) next weekend and having a general clearout so thought I'd list this now. Unlike the Stagg (which I also tried) this sounds like an upright and not a difficult to play fretless bass. Action is very easy however. Note that in common with the rest of these models, the bridge contacts can be a bit temperamental so you may need to do a little tweaking to get them perfect.
Cost me just under £200 two months back. Selling at £150 for a quick sale (I'll withdraw it if it hasn't sold by the time we move), collected from Canterbury, Berkhamsted or Milton Keynes (I'm moving a round a fair bit at present!). Trade wise a small & light 1x15 or WHY?

Apologies for poor pics (phone) but it's all a bit chaotic at Beedster Towers today :)

Chris

[attachment=25347:EUB2.jpg][attachment=25348:EUB3.jpg][attachment=25349:EUB.jpg]

Edited by Beedster

Several PMs on this, so to clarify, I can't post it I'm afraid (I don't think the case would be all that much use in the hands of Parcelfarce), and if you'd like to collect from either MK or Berky, I'd really need payment by Paypal in advance, I know that seems bit harsh but I've hung on to too many things in similar situations previously only to be asked a week or two later "can I pay you when my bass on ebay sells". As I said, I'm selling now as partly because I need the space so it needs to be gone in the next couple of days.
Cheers
Chris

Edited by Beedster