Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Neo 410 cabinet & flightcase - £325 - *SOLD*
£750
East Yorkshire

NOW SOLD! 

Gallien Krueger Neo 4x10 speaker cabinet for sale - was part of a rig but amp head now sold.

Spec for the cabinet -

Lightweight design

800 watt power rating

8 Ohm

4x10” Cast frame Neodymium Paragon speakers

Bi-ampable horn

Speakon and ¼” jack inputs

Poplar ply cabinet

Black Tolex finish with interlocking corners

Dimensions – 18.5 x 23.5 x 26.5”

Weight – 64lbs

I've used this cabinet with a tribute band, playing mainly theatres. It's been very well looked after, never

thrashed at all and is in truly superb condition. It has been flightcased from new, and the flightcase is

included in the sale. I also have the original unused GK castors that came with the cab, along with the 

original GK speakon to speakon lead, again unused.

I'm in East Yorkshire and cash on collection is preferable. However my last few gigs in April take me to the

following places - Redditch, Shrewsbury, Ipswich and Birmingham. I'll be using the cabinet at

all of these places (all central theatres) where you can pick it up anytime between say 4pm and 7pm or 

after my gig ends around 10pm.  ( Obviously if there's interest then I'll bring my Fender Rumble combo to see me through

the gig!) 

I'm also happy to deliver for the cost of my diesel, or meet up somewhere so long as it's not the other end of the country

- think Yorkshire / Lincolnshire etc.

Thanks for reading, cheers.

IMG_3656.JPG

Edited by casapete
On hold
  • Like 7

• casapete changed the title to Gallien Krueger 1001RB amp and GK Neo 410 cabinet
36 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

I’ve heard this rig in action and it sounds really good, a lot of rig & power for a very good price.

Cheers Loz. It’s a great rig for someone, and only selling it due to my circumstances. 

• casapete changed the title to Gallien Krueger Neo 410 cabinet & flightcase - £325
  • casapete changed the title to Gallien Krueger Neo 410 cabinet & flightcase - SOLD!