Why become a member? ×

Demeter Bass 400 (VT-400D)
£750
Ipswich

This is, and has been, a lovely amp, but, alas, I have too many and too little space and time, so it's offered here to you fine ladies and gentlemen.

The full specs and details can be found on the Demeter website, here. This is the stock (non-Jenson) transformer version. The condition is, as far as I can tell, immaculate (it's been babied by me in my ~9 years of ownership), bar some paint chips on the carry handle.

Shipping is possible; I'm happy to source a quote for any interested parties; collection is preferred; I'm located in central Ipswich. I'm often in Mayfair, London, so a meetup around there is possible too.

image.thumb.png.ae89f02c33420a17dcc04967c7cd4ee0.png

image.thumb.png.2f2e30ec4e955c89b0e6f32a0fbebc3b.png

image.thumb.png.dae273526e0cc1d244af4358bdcfe558.png

image.thumb.png.ad2cc94111abee4af4c1f0179b37bea7.png

Edited by LLOYDWT
  • Like 8

These are superb amps.  I've used mine for a few years now and it never ceases to amaze me: it's just impossible to get a bad tone out of it!  Highly recommended, and a keen price too for a hand made American amp.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, franzbassist said:

These are superb amps.  I've used mine for a few years now and it never ceases to amaze me: it's just impossible to get a bad tone out of it!  Highly recommended, and a keen price too for a hand made American amp.

Thanks, Franz. Exactly, no matter what you do, it sounds glorious. A passive Precision into a compressor into this was my go-to setup for wedding gigs for years. If that were still my bread and butter, this'd be staying.

Edited by LLOYDWT