Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster FSR - Lake Placid Blue - *SOLD*
£300
Glasgow

Price drop to £275.

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster in Lake Placid Blue with matching headstock. 2013 model, made in China with rosewood fingerboard (not Indian Laurel). I've only had this a week but I'm not gelling with it. It's in excellent condition for it's age, barely a mark on it. I've replaced the pickup covers, backplate, and knobs with Fender parchment ones as the originals had gone very yellow. I have a switch tip as well but it doesn't fit. It came with a trem arm but the threads on it are quite chewed so it's not really of any use. Restrung with D'Addario NYXL 10-46s.

Edited by Jono Bolton
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh that's gorgeous! Lovely grain on the fingerboard. I've got one of these in burgundy mist.

For the prospective buyer: if you try to fit a new tremolo arm and it turns out that the threads inside the trem block are also chewed (which happened to me), the inexpensive Fender standard series bridge assembly (part # 0071014049) is a drop-in replacement.

GLWTS!

• Like 1

• Jono Bolton changed the title to Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster FSR - Lake Placid Blue - SOLD